Role: Sr. Software Developer (Frontend)
Location: Mumbai / Navi Mumbai
Required Experience: Minimum 5 years or more
Armsprime is looking for a Sr. Software Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.The ideal candidate for this position will have a broad technical skill set and extensive experience in this industry. As a result, the candidate should be able to design, develop, test and deploy the products required for the company's needs. Moreover, the candidate should be able to work with other developers in determining product strategy.
- Own the product : Design, Develop & Deploy
- Ensure Quality & sustainability of the architecture
- Obsess about code quality, automated testing, continuous integration, code reviews, and documentation
- Provide quick & creative solutions for day-to-day operational issues
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Proficient in Server Side Programming Languages :- Node.js, PHP
- Proficient in Framework :- Laravel, Express, Restify
- Proficient in design & architecting scalable products
- Database knowledge - MongoDb, MongoDb Cluster Shardhing, Redis Cluster, ElastichSerarch Cluster
- Expert Knowledge of Development Tools Bitbucket, Docker & Kubernetes, Git, CI/CD with BitBucket and JIRA
- Web Server technologies:- Apache, Nginx
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design
- Expert knowledge to handle integration & deployments Cloud computing (AWS,GCP)
- Expert in HTTP terminologies such as Request/Response cycle, content negotiation, CORS etc
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Setup and administration of backups
- Obsess about code quality, automated testing, continuous integration, code reviews, and documentation.
- Exposure to microservices architecture/ API concepts would be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with AWS products - Beanstalk, Elb, ECS, EC2, SNS, SQS, S3, RDS, etc.
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science / engineering
Email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org