Role: Product Manager
Location: Mumbai - Andheri / Navi Mumbai
Required Experience: Minimum 5 years or more
Armsprime Media is looking to hire a Product Manager to join the our Video Platform team. We believe that integrating real-time communication into products should be simple, whether you’re developing an app for one-to-one calls, group chat, or large-scale broadcast.
As part of the Armsprime team, you will deliver groundbreaking platform products and features to drive the adoption of video OTT and social networking platforms across numerous industry verticals and hundreds of thousands of applications. You will be providing the vision and strategy for key areas of the Platform and working cross functionally to achieve your vision. If you want to build the future in a fun collaborative environment, Armsprime is the place for you.
The role is a great fit for a senior product manager with a strong technical background who enjoys working closely with developers both internally and externally.
- Lead the vision, strategy and execution for functional areas of the Armsprime platform
- Work closely with customers to deeply understand their needs and develop product offerings that exceed expectations and grow platform value.
- Drive cross-functional teams including engineering, PM, marketing, customer success, finance, data science, and business development to launch groundbreaking product offerings.
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to identify trends, portfolio gaps and new product opportunities.
- Understanding of analytical tools like Google analytics, firebase, Big data
- Good understanding on Technology – Video platforms
- 5+ years as a Product Manager delivering client or cloud based platform products specialized in App business and handling video platforms.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral. Ability to communicate effectively with engineering teams, customers, and executives.
- Action oriented with an ability to leverage collaboration skills and initiative to get things done
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Experience identifying success metrics and analyzing data
- Technical background and comfortable with APIs & SDKs
- Customer centric, with experience working in a B2B or B2D environment
- You have prior product management experience (at least 3 years in PM)
- You have proven experience in development or advanced usage in video advertising technologies, focused on live event streaming, VOD, mobile and OTT applications
- You have experience working with engineering teams using Agile / Scrum software development & other common engineering best practices
- You are proficient in the latest digital video standards of VAST, VPAID and RTB protocols
- You have experience or technical understanding around the use of data driven advertising and data management platforms
- You have prior experience in supporting and working with advertising sales and ad ops organizations
- You have excellent written and verbal communication as well as collaborative skills
- You are able to successfully address complicated and challenging problem sets
- You are self driven, motivated, and ability to drive objectives forward and see projects and initiatives through to completion
- You have the ability to work well under pressure and time constraints to meet deadlines
- You have excellent at prioritizing tasks and development features with the highest advertising ROI
- Open culture and no cabin policy
- Flexible timings. No need to working on working hours as we are looking out for smart people with intelligence
- Free beers
- Spot bonuses
Nice to have:
- MBA preferred
- Experience with digital video standards, social video, video broadcast or video distribution
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Party animal – open for parties (No dead soul please)
- Young and willing to learn new things
- High energy and aggressive people
- Smart thinkers without baggage’s
Email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org